Thursday, February 07, 2008

Bens "Tagged!" list




Ben's list of "weird" things.



Oh dear, I've been tagged. Why do these things always happen to me? So anyway, here's a couple of things about me.

1. I'm 14.
2. I hate those "Everybody wins" games.
3. I'm a homeschooler from Williamson, which basically makes me the weirdest of the weird.
4. I couldn't find any good pictures @ Beths house.
5. I like cars. my favorites are theEvolution, (mitsubishi) and Impreza .(Subaru).
6. Ich spreche Deutsch sehr tomatoe nicht
7. I like rally racing better than NASCAR (more entertaining)
8. I like spinich.
9. I like sunsets better than sunrises. (more orange, less pink).
10. I have 1 fish and an algae eater.
11. If I could vote I'd vote for Huckabee.
12. I just spent like 30 minutes looking for a good picture.
13. My favorite car maker is Lotus.
14. I like skateboarding but not skateboarders.
15. I like Albuquerque, N.M.

I decided to take uncle Daves advice and write 15 things instead of a measly old 7.
THE END

9 comments:

  1. Hey man, what's with all the links man? You're wierd man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good posting, ahhh.... yeah.....ahhhh your links are liked messed up.....ahhhh man. Seriously, the links lead no where. I want to see the CARS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, Ben! You could also add

    16. When I was little, I made up really great stories for my Sunday School teacher about bears being in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good list Ben! I agree with Heather...you're a great story teller, very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done. Nice to meet you, man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ben, why are you wearing sunglasses inside? I think you should have listed that, but then again, you did say you were the "weirdest of weird". Just so that Aunt Rachel doesn't yell at me I will have to tell you "just kidding"...as if you didn't know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm wearing sun glasses to look cool. Everybody knows that.

    ReplyDelete