Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Snowy Day

This morning we woke up to a dusting of snow. By afternoon the flakes were getting bigger and stickier. I went out to see if I could find anything interesting... and decided that never should a winter go by without a least one little snowman. So here he is! (I moved the wheelbarrow to the back porch after I took the picture. I figure that way he can look in and enjoy our company from outside.)

Josh came to visit today while his mommy played waitress and I think he'll be back to play again tomorrow. He is such a cute little guy.

5 comments:

  1. What a fun little guy you made there...and he'll be looking in on you for a while unless the temps unexpectedly warm up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I have missed the snow people, you posted many last year and I keep looking for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable snow man!
    We have A LOT of snow! the snow plow came yesterday and this morning, I cannot even see that he was there, we got so much more snow overnight. Thank God I have a good car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No snowmen have showed up at our house this year....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This snowman is perfect! Just the right size and I love how it is in the wheelbarrow. Too cute! Definitely reminds me of winter.

    ReplyDelete