It's been an interesting week, which is why I shouldn't go days upon days, and weeks upon weeks without setting my thoughts to words...
Saturday, January 28, 2023
Sunday, January 15, 2023
Thursday, January 12, 2023
We're almost halfway through January and I haven't posted anything... I wonder if I can remember anything from the past two weeks that is worth remembering?
- I'm staying home from work tomorrow. I didn't feel well yesterday, and I feel rather yucky today as well. Yesterday's I had body aches, today I can't shake a headache. I took a nap on my break. Drove my car down to the park, pulled the hood of my winter jacket up over my head, and went to sleep.
- Today is Killian's birthday. Number 15 is two! Party on Sunday.
- My own Joe also had a birthday this month. Bethany thought is imperative to throw him a Halfway to 70 Party and so there was a gathering for him this past Sunday. That's right. Sunday's in January were made for birthday parties.
- Work has been going along. Sometimes it's exhausting, but it's almost always rewarding. The babies I started with in September are growing up, and I have a new baby coming on Mondays and Tuesdays. She is just 3 months old. Back to the beginning all over again... No wonder I'm tired. Ha ha!
- I had a lovely visit with my sister Priscilla on Saturday. We walked down to Main St for lunch at Simply Crepes where we shared an order of exquisite brussel sprouts and a Monte Crepe'O. It was absolutely fabulous!