Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Very Lovely Day

This morning we got up a little bit earlier than usual, ran some errands, and headed out to Priscilla's house for a long overdue visit. It was a wonderful day. We shared a cup of coffee late in the morning and a cup of tea later in the afternoon after lunch. Audra challanged us to a game of Dutch Blitz, while the boys found some fun of their own. (I'll see about posting that tomorrow...) The back room was bright, comfortable, and sunny and the time passed much too quickly. Soon it was time to head home, grab some supper and head out to church.

5 comments:

  1. We need to visit Priscilla too. Why was Sherman so sad yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone was having lunch, except Sherman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might've tagged along, but Joe had come over, so I decided to stick around home yesterday.

    How was the weather last night when you went to church? I was going to go but when I left home, I could hardly see a thing. I decided I wasn't going to be stupid, especially since Josh was with me. So I stayed home and was very disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol!! poor Sherman, he needs someone to sneak him a treat under the table, I know, not a good thing, but my dogs all end up so spoiled they think they are kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dojn't let yourself be fooled by that sorrowful look. He's plenty spoiled. It's all just an act.

    ReplyDelete