Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Oooo, Baby!

My kids have been a little camera crazy lately. Sometimes it is a good thing and sometimes I'm not so sure. There are times when I've had to hide my camera and times when I give them permission to have some fun with it.

Bethany was here for supper tonight. Josh is looking very bright eyed these days. He is very interested in what is going on around him and is even beginning to be a little silly. He loves to talk, especially to Nate. He has been looking at his hands for the past week or so and is now beginning to grab hold of things. What fun he is!
Back to the camera issue... Ben is taking the photo here. Hannah is standing behind the chair, arms outstretched in case the baby moves. Not a good idea in my opinion, but I'm sure they thought he was perfectly safe. (We'll have to discuss this a little... ) Where was I while this was happening? Bad, bad Grandma!

1 comment: