Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Hidden People Game

Looks as though Hannah is taking a break from all the action and getting some alone time out on the tire swing. It is a great place to unwind and have a few quiet moments. )Before Bethany got married, she and I would head down to the tire swing after supper on warm summer evenings and spend a few minutes together. It was good mother/daughter time.)
But Hannah wasn't really alone, she was swinging with her cousins, Audra and Alicia, who are still small enough to fit inside the tractor tire. I think I would be sick to my stomach if I swung around inside there, but kids seem to think its a great place to be.
They didn't know I was taking pictures. They were just being kids, building memories, and having fun.

5 comments:

  1. Yep, making good memories. T. and her cousins spilled a few secret memories when we were last together. Things I didn't know some I don't want to know they did! They still giggle like little girls. Feels good to know they are still close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like lots of fun. Carefree summer moments are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would've loved that tire swing as a child, but the last time I was on it I thought it would never stop spinning. I was so sick I wanted to puke, but couldn't. Hannah had warned me, but I thought I could handle it, silly me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good times for sure. I like that the pictures are completely candid. They don't have a care in the world!

    btw, so neat that you had written about beautiful feet last week. Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful! I wish we had a big tree for a tire swing like that.

    ReplyDelete