Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cousin Campers

Last night I stayed overnight at Rachel's house with "the cousins". They had supper together and went for a swim in the pool last night, ate too much sugar, and then stayed up much too late eating popcorn and watching "Lemony Snicket". This morning Rachel made pancakes, the boys had scooter races, and they all jumped in the pool again. Now lunch is over and it is almost time to go home where maybe I will go to bed early and catch up on some of my sleep... or maybe not.

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun for the cousins! (Maybe not the aunts/moms;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun!! I was wondering if you were going to have a Cousin Camp this summer. Get some rest, or ... do some thing fun for you. Could you and James get a few moments away just the two of you??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gmj, cousin camp doesn't involve getting away. Someone has to supervise the "campers" and this year it was Rachel and me. (Priscilla had other things to attend to.)

    Now I am back at home, have taken my shower, and am brewing some fresh coffee. (I still have a few extra cousins until tomorrow. I wonder what kind of fun we will have tonight...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep I know what its about, I didn't know you still had some campers left. You better drink more coffee. they probably took a nap! Looking forward to more updates.

    ReplyDelete