Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Bucket List

I heard about "The Bucket List" just a few days ago. The idea of writing one has been swirling around in my head. I am afraid that my list is not all that long unless I include all those things that have already been checked off. I'm not quite ready to die yet (I don't think...) so I am going to think on this a little bit more today and return later with a photo and my own "Bucket List". I think it'll make a good Thursday Thirteen. Anyone else game?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am finding that I am not very bold or daring, and not very ambitious either... I'm not into bungee jumping or sky diving. Maybe I just need a bit more time to sort through my options. How about I post it next Thursday?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting... I might just try during someone's nap time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can count on me to join a woman that takes pictures of sky diving pig. I just love that header, it makes me smile every time. :)

    ReplyDelete