Friday, April 03, 2020

What Day Is This?

It rained today. I overslept, if that's possible. LOL!

Since we sorted paints yesterday, and it was rainy today, I took advantage of the situation and decided to try my hand at painting on a canvas. It's not finished, of course. But it's a good start, even if I don't know what I'm doing. I've a good idea most painters start out feeling like that, so I'm pressing on. Kind of excited to see how it turns out.

We didn't walk this morning, but we did take a walk after the evening meal. The child has a new game. He waits for us to get ahead a bit, counts to ten, and then runs. He found it amusing that I ran too and he ran to catch up to me. Once we get close to the busy road, "the cars," he is required to hold a hand. He makes his mom nervous with his unpredictability.

No baking today. We getting too pudgy. Ha ha!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I hear you on the eating too much at this time...Stuff just goes automatically to my hips and thighs....
    Love that you are getting into painting again. Its looking good..keep going. Its nice to have projects to keep busy when the weather is rainy. Its suppose to rain this afternoon and have thunderstorms tomorrow..we'll see...
    Love your Grand and his games...
    Have a good weekend
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does have some great games, but his mom is tired of the doggy game where he licks everything. Can't understand why...

      Delete
    2. haha...oh how the minds of little kiddos work...

      Delete