Monday, April 06, 2020

The Sun Was Shining

* Sunshine! I woke to sunshine. It was glorious!!!

* I took myself back to the chiropractor early this afternoon and had my neck adjusted. It's nice to be able to turn my head again.

* We went for a long walk and I wore myself out.

* I ordered myself take-out from the place where my son Joe works. Ordered online and paid with my card. No sooner did I confirm the order than my phone chimed with a message from Joe. "Yippee!" Ha ha! It was nice to see him and a buddy working when I went to pick it up.

* I'm on call tonight. A baby boy will soon make his way into the world and this grammy might need to get up in the night and make my way to my daughter's house. I have my bag packed. All I need now is a few hours of sleep. We're getting ready to me Number 14.

2 comments:

  1. I saw this picture on facebook, and my heart melted. It makes me long to have a baby...but just a longing...haha. I remember with great love for my babies before they were born as I carried them in my tummy. This is a beautiful sight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just the sweetest? Did you see the picture of the boys wearing backpacks backward with bottles of water inside? Adam wanted to show them how it felt for their pregnant mom. Ha ha!

      Delete