Sunday, April 19, 2020

Sunday, April 19

I've been staying up too late, taking melatonin to sleep, and having an awful time waking up. I was a little late for church this morning and even sat down to my computer with wet hair. (Oh, my! This is why I need a schedule.) I enjoyed the church service and caught the message again late this afternoon. I will probably pull it up again a time or two as the week progresses.

After the church service wrapped up, I met my friend Laura for a hike. I had never hiked this trail and found it absolutely gorgeous. It was a great walk with a lot of going up and down hills along the way.













We were out for close to 2 hours. The sunshine gradually disappeared until the sky was heavy with clouds. We were already back in the parking lot when the rain began to fall.

PS. Little Henry is home! Hooray!

5 comments:

  1. So very happy to read that Henry is home. Prayers continuing that he will thrive and develop into the amazing boy God has destined him to be.
    (((hugs)))
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your lovely hike on fb. Beautiful shots. Also the picture of Henry with his dad, and this morning with the siblings. Precious. Hope you have a good week! Love and Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Josh is so in love with his baby brother. It makes me smile just thinking about it.
      :0)

      Delete