Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Wrist O'crats

I am not quite ready for Monday, but that won't stop it from arriving bright and early tomorrow. Emma will arrive with the sunlight and Alex will follow soon after. I will drink my morning coffee, we will go out to meet the school bus, and Alex and I will return to the house to rouse Grandma from her sleep. She has another appointment with orthopedics, the fourth in so many weeks. Her wrist, broken in two places, could have been a candidate for surgery, however, Coumadin and oxygen therapy make her a bad surgery risk, so instead they continue to monitor her progress through x-ray technology. If all is well, the cast will come off in a few more weeks.

2 comments:

  1. And of course, we couldn't fit the blood draw in without going home for lunch first, because the lab is closed from noon until 1 pm.

    Can you tell I'm tired?

    ReplyDelete
  2. shelping adults is as hard if not harder to appts.

    ReplyDelete