Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Happy Birthday Oreos!

My aunt Margie came to visit Mom yesterday, and as is her custom, brought us a treat. This time it was a bag of Oreo cookies. I thought perhaps we should save the unopened package until the batch of snicker-doodles I made was gone, but My Darling loves Oreos and so he opened the package.

These, unknown to me, were special Oreo cookies, Birthday Cake Oreos! And right on the Oreo Cookie's 100th birthday!!!

I have decided that I like Birthday Cake Oreos better than the original, but James still likes the original Oreos best. I looked for some more in the grocery store tonight, but those Birthday Cake Oreos were all sold out. I guess there must have been a lot of people celebrating yesterday! I'll have to check again next time and then hide the package!

4 comments:

  1. Well, they sure look festive! Oreos are addicting to me...dunking in milk..oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all your fault Martha! I am addicted. We just picked some up at the store... wow are they awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pleased to have made some kind of impression on your life. :D

    ReplyDelete