Sunday, March 04, 2012

Hope

Now hope does not disappoint... Romans 5:5

This morning I found myself sitting next to my daughter in law at church. I am sad for what seems to be lost, but I am hopeful too. I pray that one day my son will appear there by her side, that he will find it in his heart to love and forgive us, and to realize how very much he is loved.


James stayed at home with Mom today. I am finding myself more concerned for her as time goes on. Her hand is slowly returning to its normal color, but she is sleeping more and more. Yesterday I found her in her pajamas at 5:30 pm. and by six o'clock she was ready to climb in bed. She turned down supper because she had a big sandwich at lunch, and said she'd probably feel better after a good night's sleep.
I left a snack on the table before I went to bed for the night; grapes and a banana muffin. In the morning the grapes were gone. It was after 10 am when she finally got up for the day, and then she went to sleep in her chair. She's asked several times what day it is. I'm unsure of how concerned to be.

5 comments:

  1. I am concerned. We are praying for her too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will test her sugar level tomorrow, though I do not believe this is the problem. And, she did NOT take any Tylenol PM this evening so it is possible she will be more awake tomorrow. Of course, she will have to be since we are taking her out to the doctor. After a morning shower and an afternoon doctor appointment she will likely want to crawl into bed early again tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya gotsta get the fuel in the furnace to make the engine run.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're working on that fuel...

    ReplyDelete