Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I is for Incognito

I is for incognito, or "having one's identity concealed".

Once upon a time we had a Cowboy Valentine Party. We played cards, drank Sarsaparilla, and ate Cow Pies. (Truthfully, I don't remember what we ate aside from peanuts and Cowboy Coffee Cake. Probably hotdogs and beans.) Anyway, Grandpa came with his guitar and sang us some cowboy songs. We played "Stick the Mustache on the Cowboy", after which everyone decided to go incognito. We had a tough time telling which one was Grandpa, although someone once suggested the one second from the left might be Willie Nelson...

To see the other participants in of ABC Wednesday Round 9, Click here.

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun picture.

    I is for Ice, please come before it melts. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have me chuckling here! That looks like so much fun and something to consider for a party!

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great post for the letter I - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. who are those varmints/ can't tell!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete