Saturday, June 08, 2019

Still (Part One)

I am home again. I spent the last few days on a women's retreat in the mountains of northeastern Pennsylvania. The weather was fantastic, the food abundant, and the fellowship sweet. God showed up in incredible ways and He is awesome.

I went to the retreat somewhat reluctantly, and with hidden fears and trepidation. It's not exactly unfamiliar territory, this stepping into a large gathering of Christian women, but recent life events are altering my perspective on an assorted variety of viewpoints. It was this shift vantage points and what I have known to be taught in the past that left me feeling insecure and uncertain, but God had already paved the way because it is just like Him to have a plan and put it in motion.

There were tears and there were tender touches. I came home full and blessed. God has proven once again, although He need not, that He is good.

And guess what?! Number Twelve made his sneaky arrival just this morning. We've got an even dozen!

No comments:

Post a Comment