Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Today Was Tuesday

Last night I scrolled through a few old blog posts, posts about "going to work" and came upon one of my old hot dog posts. Those packages of hot dogs are totally random. No counting on how many are in a package without actually counting. Yesterday there were just 38 children needing lunch. Today there were 40 eaters. How many hotdogs were in today's package? There were forty. How about that? I love when that happens.

Jules has been handing me books and asking me to read when I come in the toddler room with breakfast. Sweet Julia, the one who screamed her head off every time she saw me when she was a baby. Now she wants me to stay in the room and read to her... Chase is saying my name, and he was just a four month old with his back tucked up against my chest in the baby room. My friend Parker is about to graduate from infants to toddlers. They just keep growing up. And I just keep loving them.

4 comments:

  1. How fast children grow up! I find it hard to believe that our grand doll will soon be closer to school age and that makes me sad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grandchildren grow up even faster than my own did! No fair.

      Delete
  2. Too precious...
    What a wonderful influence you are to those tiny beings.
    Keep doing what you are doing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was made for this. Of course, it's easier to say when I'm in the kitchen half the day.
      :0)

      Delete