Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Take A Hike!

Today we are going on a hike at Webster Park with Rachel and the boys. The right side of the photo is mostly picnic areas and (if you click on the photo) toward the center is an oval shaped road where the campground is. This is where we spent so much time camping when we were little girls. The dark green area with the gully running through it is a pine forest where we played for hours, built pine cone houses and went for long afternoon walks with Mom and Dad. I wonder where we will end up today?

3 comments:

  1. Have a happy hike! Perhaps a stroll down memory lane? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owww Martha,
    I hope you are wearing good shoes and take enough water and some (enough) calorie snacks on /withyou!! , A rauincoat or whatever wetaher you expect....


    I love walking!!!
    Tell me how was it??

    Bye, JoAnn :)

    (tomorrow I am busy ,
    with Ios to the VET, so maybe I read it the day after!)

    ReplyDelete