Monday, August 27, 2007

Another Busy Day

Its been a busy kind of day. This morning my house needed to be rescued from the effects of the weekend, so after taking my own shower and giving the little dog a bath, I set to work rediscovering my kitchen. I'm happy to report that I actually found it under all the mess. I was not any too happy to see a "puddle" on my livingroom rug however, and this time did not take very kindly to finding it there. Somebody has to get Ellie trained and I guess its up to me. I stuck her nose in it this time and let her know I was not pleased. I hope she gets the idea cause this is not fun! While I sorted out my kitchen mess, I also did a bunch of laundry which today totalled three or four loads. I even folded it... amazing! I wonder how long it will take for it to find its way into the dresser drawers? In the midst of everything else, I found time to bind a couple of family history papers into booklets. Now they won't get lost and out of order... While I started supper, Hannah made a batch of chocolate chip cookies. Not too bad for a Monday. I think we deserve the rest of the week off, don't you? Well, maybe a walk in the orchard this evening would be nice.

6 comments:

  1. Yup, the rest of the week off... So next Monday you'll have to rediscover not only your kitchen, but the rest of the house as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I thought of that too... Funny thing is I'm not sure where I put the rest of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a GREAT Monday if you ask me. Good job, Martha! What an excellent start to the week (okay, minus the puppy puddle).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need and deserve a long orchard walk!! Hey Jazz, teach that puppy some manners! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice to have a nice productive day. I hope you get Ellie trained before she messes up all the floors... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sound very busy! I'm glad you found your kitchen. I need to catch up on some laundry too. I did two loads on Saturday, but none since...that's not good. Today I worked because one of the hygienists is on vacation, so I haven't gotten a lot accomplished here yet. I better hurry up so we can play with you guys tomorrow!
    I hope Ellie gets trained quick too.

    ReplyDelete