Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Summer's End

Our summer is coming to a close. Oh, there will still be plenty of warm, sunny days and even a picnic or two, the gardens will continue to bring forth fruit until the nights become frosty cold, and we will continue to enjoy the fresh outdoor weather until the very last moment. Troy will be back next week and Sara and Alysa will be off to school during the day. Somewhere along the way we'll start school too and work ourselves into a schedule of some sort. I'm still mulling over in my mind exactly what kinds of activities I want to do this year. I'm sorting options and considering possibilities. Troy will be at nursery school Monday and Thursday mornings, so maybe Monday would be a good grocery day, or maybe I should go to Ladies' Prayer on Tuesdays and do my shopping then? Possibly Monday would be a good day to clean the house and get more school accomplished? Hmmmm... maybe I should pick a day every week or so to visit my mom or one of my sisters... Oh the choices... Oh the decisions...

7 comments:

  1. ...and the first frost will happen and then Priscilla can stop sneezing and blowing her nose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless you!! That was you sneezing, wasn't it Ms.P.?
    Jeeze Martha,way to much thinking, you're gona get a brain strain!! Who or whom are you home schooling? I am so confused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathan is doing a correspondance course and I am homeschooling Ben and Hannah. They are doing 7/8 grade. (I'm not sure which one is what grade anymore...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Decisions, decisions! I'm glad my schedule will be a little more relaxed this year as I am taking a year off of CBS. I will miss the close relationships that are formed with other Christian women, and the Bible study, but I will probably go back next year so it's only temporary. I will visit mom every Wednesday. Maybe you should join us and we should do lunch with her on those days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or you could come visit your grandbaby...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Or how 'bout me once in a while? Don't forget me!!!

    ReplyDelete