Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A New Dust Mop

(Okay, I admit it, I "swiped" the photo.)

We have a new family memeber, a little dust mop named, Ellie. She is a shih tzu. Jasmine isn't too happy with us but I think she's starting to adjust as it has been about a week now. Actually, Jazz isn't the only one adjusting as none of us have had to keep an eye on a puppy (she's 6 months old) for quite some time and we don't like stepping in puddles much. Luckily there haven't been too many. My cats have been strangely absent the past week which is kind of sad but I suppose they'll "come around" eventually too.

9 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how animals can be when you get a new one? I'm sure they'll come around soon, and maybe they'll even realize that Ellie's not that bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Jasmine would be happy to know that you are using Ellie and not her to clean the floor ;)

    Hoe the kitty cats adjust ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet!! Sorry Jasmine, but you could push Ellie with your nose to "help dust the floor" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww!
    how fun....not the puddles, Jasmine will be okay, they are just like children .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm so happy. You know our Molly is a Shih Tzu. She just turned 4 in July, and we got her at 6 months. They are the sweetest little persons...She will indeed bring joy to your home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ellie looks very much like Molly. I thought about swiping one of your pictures. Wanda, but I changed my mind.

    ReplyDelete