Monday, August 24, 2009

A New Beginning

The project has begun. This is the before picture. The furniture has been moved, the walls washed, and the painting started. I'm quite certain I am finished with the fish tank, but I am not quite certain what to do with the remaining fish. There are three and I am just not cruel enough to send them on the "porcelain express" when they are healthy and well. For now they are swimming in a reduced quantity of water because I had to move the aquarium out of it's little corner. Stay tuned, soon a garden may begin to grow in my living room...

3 comments:

  1. I only have two fish left in my tank which is going to storage- I am dumping them in my mom's fish tank. I couldn't flush them either.

    So, what color will you paint the walls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You silly women, fish are free spirits, if you flush them you set them free, in to a swamp with other fishes. humm, if you are in the country, do you have septic tank? that would be cruel. just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi, we have a septic tank...

    So far, Kristina, the wall are light blue, but only on either side of the windows and around one corner. The plan is to make a play area that looks like a garden with a picket fence.(I'm being daring.)

    ReplyDelete