Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Blueberry Pie

I know that by now everyone is sick and tired of hearing about blueberries, so today I will not tell you about them or what I did with them this afternoon, nor will I tell you how I almost dropped the pie while putting it into the oven. You probably don't want to know how the pie crust is sunken on the edge because of how it landed on the oven door or how good it smelled baking. You won't want to know how good blueberry pie tastes with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a hot cup of coffee, so I just won't tell you.

5 comments:

  1. It looks delicious!

    I made more blueberry crumb cake last night. It's already gone, and I'm thinking about making more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK just be that way if you want.

    I am not going to tell you that homemade always looks good no matter what bumps it.

    I am not going to tell you that I would pay hard earned money for a piece of that great looking, delicious smelling pie with a big dip of vanilla ice cream. You can skip the coffee.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have Joy's coffee?
    No blueberry pie thank you, I'm holding out for fresh apple pie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Joy.....Martha you are killing me.... I would even pay for shipping.....I'll add my own ice cream and coffee.

    I just want to break off a piece of that flaky crust and pop it in my mouth....

    Thanks for your sweet remarks on my post... and yes, I'm still praying for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not telling you that I'm coming over tomorrow...I'm just going to show up.

    ReplyDelete