Thursday, August 13, 2009

All in a Day's Work

I heard the blueberry patch calling, but I had other things to do today. I broke out the bleach and some old rags and set to work cleaning both my bathrooms from top to bottom. I didn't spend much time outside on this beautiful day, I was "accomplishing something". My refrigerator is spotless. Never mind that I unwittingly threw out the salsa James had been given just the other day, I now have room for groceries if I should decide to go shopping. Ben and Hannah spent an hour or two walking lawn mowers across our property and now the lawn is looking tame once again. If the blueberries are still calling tomorrow, maybe I'll think about answering, maybe.

PS. I found Hannah's school books. Now maybe I can finish that paperwork.

4 comments:

  1. Martha, can you come visit my house? Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I spent a couple of hours picking blueberries this morning... and I decided... I'm tired of picking blueberries...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine, When shall I book my ticket? ;)

    ReplyDelete