Thursday, August 20, 2009

Little Girls and Flower Gardens

We had company tonight. Two little girls came over to meet me. It was a nice evening, although I think they were much more excited about seeing each other and playing with my toys than they were about meeting me. It is obvious they are good friends and I think having them here will be fun. It will definitely be different than having Troy but he was fun too.

I am also looking forward to a project in my living room. If the plan comes together I will be "planting" a garden on my living room wall and making a play area. I'm thinking flowers and a picket fence. The collecting of pictures and ideas has begun and I have a friend who has agreed to help me paint. Now if only I can make it happen...

5 comments:

  1. Martha I always love reading your posts. I have been thinking about giving up my blog and use the time for reading and other things I have fallen behind in.

    I was ready to take it down this morning and didn't have time. After a day away from home and even though it was only a doctor visit, when I came home I couldn't decide. So I am leaving it a few more days.
    If I am suddenly gone you will know why.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love picket fences. Maybe when you are done painting your living room, we can paint Josh's room with trains...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does your sister still do murals? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are just gorgeous-- gorgeous I say! How are things with that family you were telling me about?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy, I will miss you, but I will also understand.

    Beth, that would be fun.

    Judi, Priscilla is busy with school these days and I didn't want to burden her with another project, but she is an inspiration, and maybe I can get her to contribute somewhere.

    Christine, these aren't my flowers (although mine are pretty too), I was just looking for picket fence gardens. They are hanging in there, but things aren't easy.

    ReplyDelete