Wednesday, August 12, 2009

In the Care of Angels

I am driving Nathan's car this week as my van has been commandeered for the annual trek to the teen retreat at The Castle near Oil City, Pennsylvania. I found this scripture verse posted on the console of Nate's car when I went out this morning.


Have you ever known that the Lord kept you or someone you love from certain danger by allowing a lost set of car keys? It happened to us on Monday night when James and Hannah were delayed 10-15 minutes looking for car keys that had been dropped out in the yard. The flares to divert traffic were just being placed when they reached Rt. 104.

5 comments:

  1. Many times I have seen that happen. I think when we are in constant communication with the Lord we are able to see more and more how the Lord protects us.

    John MacArthur has a study on Angels and Demons on his website www.gty.org. he gets into the protective side of angels which is so wonderful to learn from.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say how thankful I was that they were protected!

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so neat! I always think about that when something happens to slow us down, like the time we popped our tire on our way to PA a few years ago. We were an hour and a half into the trip already, but I couldn't even get upset because I just kept thinking that there must be a reason.

    ReplyDelete