Monday, August 24, 2009

That's Not How You Get In

We were invited over to Beth and Adam's house for supper on Saturday evening. Not only was there free entertainment (the neighbors were listening to some loud music...) but Josh was there too and he always provides plenty of fun.

Besides showing us his swing set tricks (he fell off the slide) and saying all kinds of cute and funny things, he also bit Hannah's toe. Mmmm, tasty!

Beth cooked the burgers. They were "flame broiled". They were by no means burned, just basking in the fire...

4 comments:

  1. That video is very cute! I can't believe you got a picture of him biting toes. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was good for a laugh... Oh the things that go on at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha what a cutie. Posts with kid are always winners in my book.

    Unfortunately I have had to make my blog private but would like to keep you as a viewer. I will need your gmail.com to send the invitation. I am
    0suigeneris0@gmail.com

    Hope you will consider it.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love Josh's way of getting in the house. :)

    ReplyDelete