Saturday, August 15, 2009

Time Flies

I did not accomplish all I set out to this week, but that is not really a surprise. The wonder is that I accomplished anything at all! Summer is flying by and I am helpless to slow its momentum. It will soon be autumn and two little girls will occupy my days and set my schedule. School will start and fall colors will grace the fields and trees. I'm not sure if I'm ready. We must find some water to play in before the season ends and maybe take a trip to the beach. (We're thinking Sunday afternoon...) It's hot enough this week to feel like summer so maybe by the time September arrives I will be ready after all.

9 comments:

  1. This summer has flown by. I have been home everyday that I didn't have a medical appointment. Two trips we took that I will have to say were very trying physically, but I am so thankful to have been able to go.

    Somehow when we are young and busy we do get it all done, and I am sure you will be able to say that you did get everything done when Fall rolls in.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Martha.... I answered you in my comments today. Don't you know only Myk's mom is "loco"...


    I got such a laugh....my paper is corrected.


    LOL:Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw ~~ Your pottery mug is beautiful... I love to drink coffee from my pottery mug, and the photo itself is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a nice photo.

    I was thinking to myself yesterday that I cannot believe August is halfway over! The change of seasons certainly makes times' passing do much more dramatic. I don't think we'll make it to the beach this year, though I do have 1-2 weekends off at the end of August...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's supposed to say "so much more dramatic..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. the crisp tang of an apple, the sweet smell of pumpkin bread..I'm ready.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What will you be doing with "two little girls"? Are you doing some new day care for some kiddos?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I will have two three year old girls while their mommies teach school. Now I can go back to the days of tea parties and doll clothes.
    :)

    ReplyDelete