Wednesday, July 25, 2007

News Flash! The Vacationers Part 2

Here they are again, Joe and Beth, at the Atlantic Ocean. (No throwin' those rocks in the lake!) By the end of this week they will have travelled all over Nova Scotia and will be too tired to come home again.

I am really appreciating the photos as the original plan was for Bethany and I to drive up there together. I'm sad that I couldn't go but more than blessed to have three of my kids there. When I was a kid my dad took us to the coast of Maine two years in a row. It's one of my favorite vacation memories.

3 comments:

  1. Woo-Hoot! What fun it was to have the waves rushing up to my feet and legs. I felt like a little girl, experiencing the ocean for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. listen to her..."felt like a little girl" anyone figure that one out!?
    So hard to believe that my grandchildren are actually years older than I am...Having a wonderful time y'all...wishing you where here..maybe for a few more weeks...big hugs to all my special favourite folks that could not be here physically...but in spirits..your all here...life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I went to all the maritime provinces one summer and it was really fun.

    ReplyDelete