Saturday, February 06, 2021

I'll Always Love You, Clay

 I broke up with Clay. Turned my pottery studio key in today. It was a sad day. In actuality, it's been a tough week. I'm feeling off emotionally,perhaps partially due to a change in eating habits. Here's hoping my moods level back off at settled like they usually are. I'm tired of feeling cranky even if it does give ample opportunity to act pleasant in spite of how I feel under the surface. I'm hoping to take another class when, and if, things ever really open up and relax again. In the meantime, I'll have an extra $75 a month to drop into my savings account.

7 comments:

  1. Oh poor Clay and you, it sounds like this break up was for the best. Perhaps you will be together again one day. I like the rose colored clay pot in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping for a reunion too. I've struggled with this for the past year. Here's hoping the relationship comes back strong and healthy. And soon.

      Delete
    2. And thank you. For a while I thought the pot was lost, but there it was on my shelf a few weeks ago.
      :0)

      Delete
  2. Love your work and hope you can get back into it in the future but $75 is nothing to sneeze at every month. Happy Savings Account!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it's part of my therapy program, then it's worth it.

      Delete
  3. Perhaps in God's timing he will bless you with some "surprise" money. It has happened to us when we least expected it. You are such a wonderful potter and able to create such expressions of your feelings. It was good to have had it, and I'm hoping you and Clay can get back together in the future.
    In the meantime, bet God has something new for you.
    Love you to the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, the ocean! Yes!!!
      God is full of surprises. I still have a chunk of clay here at home, and I do have high hopes for Clay and I. In the meantime I'm doing my best to stay positive and remember that the pottery studio is still there waiting.
      I love you right back!

      Delete