Saturday, February 20, 2021

I Don't Blog Much Anymore

 I don't blog much anymore, but our baby went home Friday and that is pretty incredible. Totally blog worthy! I popped in to visit for a spell late this morning and a little into the afternoon.

He was looking chipper, crawling about, and even practiced a bit of free-standing.

I took him a stuffed doggie that I picked up at Walmart mid-week on a lunch break. This morning I hunted down some wide-eyed needles and a bit of black yarn, and I stitched a zipper scar on that puppy's chest.

It was a beautiful, snowy day. Colder than cold. Typical February in upstate NY.

4 comments:

  1. ...you have more important things to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I do. But I still miss The Blogdom.
      :0)

      Delete
  2. Awww...love the zipper stitch on the doggie.
    What a perfect reminder.
    God is so good..Henry's recovery is quite amazing and so quick.
    I'm glad you had a chance to visit and get some loves.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In no time at all the surgery will be forgotten with only a faint zipper of a reminder. The recovery really is completely amazing!
      Thank you so much for your prayers.

      Delete