Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Sunset at the Lake

 I'm tired, but I'm on a blogging run, so here it is...

It was gorgeous today! We were blessed with a summer day at the end of March. I had to work late, of course, and was tired when I got home. I thought about going up to my bedroom, but by April 1st, in not so unusual NY fashion, the weather is forecast  supposed to be cold and blustery, with snow! Winter has not given up quite yet. No surprise there...

Since my people had gone out, presumably to enjoy the beautiful evening, I went out too. Where did I go? I went to the lake. (No surprise there either.) The parking lot was full. Multitudes walked the pier and gathered to watch a much anticipated glowing sunset. We were not disappointed. 






8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Tom. It's still my favorite go to place.

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you went out and fed your soul with that gorgeous sunset.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. It's cold and wet tonight. Nothing like yesterday. But the summer sunsets will be here before we know it.
      :0)

      Delete
  3. OH how lovely and beautiful. Haven't been around for a whilel, but doeesn't me I don't think of you and love on you. Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been around much either, but I loved my blog so much for so long that I don't want to give up on it. I have found so many wonderful friends here.
      You are in my thoughts too and I love you so much!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pictures of the lake, and how lovely it is to live nearby. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, living here is a true blessing if we only stop to take notice.

      Delete