Sunday, March 28, 2021

Bits and Pieces

* I haven't kept up with blogging well lately. I've been distracted. By my own brain.

* Baby shower yesterday for Number 16. Her arrival is expected to be around the end of April. The rarity of granddaughters makes them a little exciting.

* I had an entire week of going into work at 7:15 am, but this next one is spring break and I'm back to 9-6. I can do this. One day soon we will be back to normal again. I hope.

* Last week was emotional. I wasn't teary or sad, just feeling off. Not sure why. The weekend has been good. I met two friends for coffee at Panera Bread on Saturday morning, went to the baby shower, took a very long nap, and stopped at the lake just before sunset.

* Church this morning. I considered going to the pottery studio this afternoon, but decided to stay home and sort through junk in my room. I even vacuumed. Ha! I am releasing belongings a little at a time. This is hard. But not as hard as it used to be. 

* Planning to hit the pottery studio after the chiropractor tomorrow evening. Got the stuff in my car. 

* Maybe I'll write a couple of blogs this week. Maybe.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Martha, it must be the season, I was also 'off' last week. How beautiful to be expecting No. 16, and a girl. Baby showers are lovely. We have just gone into lockdown for at least three days as the COVID has escaped into the community again. I raced out and bought fabric, cancelled my appointments, and plan a nice little sewing marathon. That'll cheer me up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another lockdown? Oh, dear! Isn't this just so frustrating? I do hope you have a wonderful sewing marathon. I can't wait to hear about what you will be sewing.
      :0)

      Delete
  2. Martha, #16, wow! You are rich in grandchildren! I love the pic of the evening sun on the shore, "golden hour", so lovely. I like when you fit in a few blog posts, I check here and when there's a new one, I am always glad to read it. One of these days I'll take a little drive north, when I get out of quarantine ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM rich in grandchildren! (Kind of overwhelming sometimes. Ha ha!) I love each and every one of them!
      Yes, yes! Please let's meet up when your quarantine is done.

      Delete