Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Oopsie

 Funny story.

I've been stressing for weeks about my health insurance and the income limit for the past few weeks and caught up with my financial advisor a week ago. Last night I wrote a check to pop into the mail this afternoon, but found I had a couple more questions for him. I shot him a text after I pulled into the parking lot at work.

"Do I need an account number on the check? And do I make the letter to your attention? Or doesn't it matter?" (Totally official. Ha ha!)

As soon as I pushed send I realized I hadn't sent the message to the finance guy, but someone totally different. LOL! I shot off a quick, "Oops! Wrong person. Ha ha!" but not before my friend Dan, who is also my chiropractor, saw it on the other end. He thought someone from his office had sent me a bill. Ha ha!

Oh, my! I must be more careful.

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up Martha...
    This sounds like something I would do and actually have done.
    Life is never dull for me and my non techie..non accounting savy...me.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am ever so grateful that I have learned to laugh at myself!

      Delete