Saturday, January 11, 2020

Thankful For the Internet

The internet is great for getting little blips of connection from family whether they are near or far. It isn't at all like being there, because in all honesty, I'm missing out on so much, but it's so much better than no connection at all. I hear people talking about giving up Facebook for a specified amount of time, or even for good, but that's never been my resolution.

So this is my newest grandchild. He comes to me over the internet. I can see his sweet face, but I have to imagine all the rest. In April there will be a new local grandbaby to love on, but I'm still looking forward to the day I can see my Minnesota grandsons again and meet their baby brother. 

12 comments:

  1. I love this photo of him giving the peace sign.☺✌
    So glad you have social media to keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm still amazed every time a new grandbaby arrives.
      :0)

      Delete
  3. Oh he is adorable! I love the fact that he looks as though he is giving the peace sign and I will be thrilled to hear that you get to meet him in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could be months before I get to meet him. For now I will gaze at him from afar and be thankful.
      :0)

      Delete
  4. Oh, he's absolutely precious and adorable.
    Look how he is looking at you and saying "peace"!
    Your time is coming.
    Makes me want to give Grammy Smootches too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love watching the unfold and blossom.
      :0)

      Delete
  5. He is adorable, I could just scoop him right up. Far away is no fair. Don't you just want to win the lottery, just to do some grandkid visiting? Congratulations, and I'm also thankful for the internet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I want to scoop him up for sure!
      :0)

      Delete
  6. What a sweet face. An angel in human skin. I did deactivate fb because I don't manage it well. Ended up with 2 accounts, and weird messages...I can only deal with one technical thing right now, and I choose my blog where I can move around in comfort cause I know what I'm doing. HaHa (most of the time) But Don has facebook so friend him, and I can see all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don is already my friend. I stole this photo from my son so that's why it doesn't show up on my Facebook. Isn't that the cutest little guy ever? Of course, he is! They all are!
      :0)

      Delete