Sunday, January 05, 2020

Hello Reality

The "vacation" is over. No more two-day work weeks, no going in late and coming home early, and only one more piddly paycheck. A piece of me is ready, and another wants to sleep in tomorrow. The alarm is set, ... and turned on. Only the mind is not ready. Ha ha! (I'm okay, really I am.)

I've scheduled my credit card payments while using one to live on. Oh, the holiday games we play! probably better than draining my savings account. LOL!

I'd been lulled into hoping we'd have a warm, mild winter, but today's weather convinced me otherwise. It was wet, and a stiff wind blew right through me and made my bones shiver. Honestly, blizzards are typically warmer Bring on the snow!

It's a New year and I'm playing the Change Up My Eating Habits game. A few months will tell you if I have been successful.

Okay. Time to turn out the light and go to sleep.

8 comments:

  1. Sweet dreams dear, and restful sleep. I pray you awake feeling refreshed by the Holy Spirit and ready for what the day will bring. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wanda. I am up and I slept well. Looking forward to some snuggles from the little ones.
      :0)

      Delete
  2. ...the weather this year sure has gone from one extreme to another!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we never get used to it, do we? Ah, I guess it holds a beauty all its own. Every day is a surprise.
      :0)

      Delete
  3. I am glad to read that you slept well.
    That sure can make the day go oh so much better.
    Happy cuddles with the littles today.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had some sweet cuddles. I love it when they look for me.
      :0)

      Delete
  4. I will get that email out soon, Martha...
    A big appt tomorrow...fingers crossed...
    💗

    ReplyDelete