Saturday, October 12, 2019

Today

The battery in my camera is dead, and the other battery, along with my charger, is missing. It's probably here somewhere, but I don't know where. I was keeping it in the bottom of my purse for a while, so I'd have it when I needed it, but it isn't there. Maybe it will appear when I actually decide to clean my room. But that won't be today.

The weather was perfect this past week. I wish we could have saved a couple of those bright, sunny afternoons for this weekend. Dark, rainy days may be appropriate for movie funerals, but in real life a little sunshine is preferable, especially when the Celebration of Life is in the park. There is a chance of sunshine later this afternoon.

It's time for Number Seven's birthday party. He'll be five on Monday. Going to try and squeeze in an appearance before the other gathering.

4 comments:

  1. ...it seems that battery, chargers and just about everything else in life are black and I keep losing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there is a black hole somewhere in my bedroom.

      Delete
  2. A little sunshine can make the storm more tolerable. Enjoy that muchkin's birthday party and smile through your tears at the other gathering.
    Hope you find your camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The day went well. There were tears, of course, but the sun eventually came through.
      I have my camera, it's the battery charge I can't find.

      Delete