Thursday, October 10, 2019

Change of Plans, and A few Wedding Photos

Feeling a little overwhelmed this evening. I talked to a hurting friend upon arriving home this evening. Sat in my car, and then got out and locked my purse inside... along with my keys. (Will I ever learn?) Thankfully, I was not locked out of the house and I had my phone in my pocket. I rearranged my evening plans and called for help. And then my grandson came over to sit with me for a bit while his dad made a visit to Urgent Care. The evening turned out just fine, even if I didn't make it to the grocery store.

Hey! I found some beautiful photos online... (It's that wedding I went to last month.) 





That's my son behind the girl in the purple shirt.





My daughter in law made the wedding party cake. Isn't that pretty?


5 comments:

  1. The cake is beautiful!
    So you had 2 son in laws make a trip to Urgent Care last night...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually read my post twice and checked Sergio's Facebook and Instagram before leaving my comment. I knew they were out in Williamson last night so I couldn't figure out what you were talking about. Ha ha!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous wedding photos.
    What a fabulous wedding that must have been.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, it was so much fun!
      I'm still waiting to see more pictures.
      :0)

      Delete