Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Something new to try from Sue. You can find her here.

Join the weekend wrapup!

Sue is asking readers to blog their responses to some (or even all) of these questions, to post their answers on their own site, and to link back to her post.

Here are the questions:

The best thing that happened to me this week was __________________.

The worst thing that happened to me this week was __________________.

The funniest thing I saw/heard/did this week was __________________.

The craziest thing I saw/heard/did this week was __________________.

The thing I was most thankful for this week was __________________.

And here are my answers for this week:

* The best thing that happened to me this week was the encouragement that I found the Lord sending me through scripture, books I am reading, and comments from friends. It has been much needed and I am grateful.
* The worst thing that happened to me this week was washing my hair with conditioner and not even knowing it, but then I burned my hand this evening while I was making pizza. (I'd say it was a pretty good week because those things don't sound too bad.)
* The funniest thing I saw/heard/did this week was my oldest son's answers to the survey my youngest son posted on Facebook. Guess you had to be there but I laughed so hard I cried.
* The craziest thing I saw/heard/did this week was "The mermaids and the humans are on the good team. But not you, Ben. You're part of the twilight kingdom." This was one of the little girls I babysit talking to my 17 year old son.
* The thing I was most thankful for this week was having a warm van to wait in at the bus stop when the temperature was below zero.

6 comments:

  1. I will admit this might be easier knowing to watch for the answers throughout the week. Now I'll be looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for playing along with the meme - and I'm with you. The mermaid/twilight thing was pretty crazy!

    I hope to see you next week!

    God bless you,

    NCSue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed pretty hard at some of Jim's responses to Ben too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny -- twilight kingdom. Hope your hand feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't you just burn your hand not so long ago? I think it's the perfect excuse for someone else to do the cooking there! lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha, yes Betsy, I did burn it this summer. This time I burned it right where I had before but not nearly as bad.

    ReplyDelete