Monday, January 24, 2011

Bus Stoppers!

It was too cold to stand out at the end of the driveway this morning. Actually, it was too cold to send children to school, especially four year old children, but there we were, getting ready for school anyway. My van was nice and warm since James had taken Ben to work. I piled the kiddos in and parked at the end of the driveway. For some reason they find this wildly exciting.

Minus 6ยบ Fahrenheit and there we were. It was so cold the snow squeaked under our feet. My nose hairs froze and when I took a deep breath I found myself coughing. In spite of the brutal temperatures, it is an incredibly beautiful morning. The sun is shining and if it wasn't for small children, I might just bundle up, grab my camera, and go for a walk.



Can't do the laundry. The pipes to my washer aren't working...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful winter children!!
    I bet they had fun in the van. everything new is great! you are a super babysitter.
    Too bad your pipes are froen.
    lol.
    that doesn't sound right.

    greetings from the cold little forest. haha. tomorrow it will be better. 35. Almost like in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crunch, crunch...love the video. What adorable kids. What beautiful snow!

    ReplyDelete