Friday, January 21, 2011

Funny Stuff

My Minnesota son had this photo on his Facebook this morning. He called it "Old Men of the Mountain." I am quite familiar with the "Old Man of the Mountain" in the White Mountains of New Hampshire and this is what first came to mind. Of course, that "Old Man" collapsed and fell off the mountain back in 2003. Was this something new? I took a closer look and found myself beginning to smile at a very new perspective on what could be an either old or new photograph.

3 comments:

  1. I see both sides of the fence. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa It's all in the way that you look at it...

    Glad to have my computer up and running... I've missed you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!
    Who would have thought it would look that way.... that way!

    ReplyDelete