Friday, January 21, 2011

A Brand New Day

I had a good night's sleep, thanks to a little bit of Benadryl, and the sun is shining this morning. Soon I will be headed up town to take Hannah to the chiropractor, otherwise known as "Dr. Matt." I think perhaps we shall make a visit to the library and possibly find a Dunkaccino somewhere along the way.

I am determined to smile, to enjoy the arctic temperatures, and have a much better day than yesterday, which shouldn't be too difficult. My camera batteries died this morning... Why is it they always die when I want it?... but I popped a few regular ones in to hold me over until the others recharge.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got a good rest and are determined to have a good day. Maybe I should have brought Mom here for a few hours yesterday, huh? I almost did, but I hadn't seen you, so I thought if we went back to your place we could all visit...I guess that was a bad idea, you probably could have used a break. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, I love to have you visit. You are welcome here anytime, even when I'm cranky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you stayed warm out there!

    PS Your blog loads waaay too slowly. I think it is giving my computer a headache. Maybe you could edit some settings so not as many blog posts are on your front page? I think then maybe it would help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, Charlie. I post a month at a time and I like it that way. Has it always loaded waaay too slow? Nobody else has ever complained.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay I made it 15, but it's been at 31 ever since I started blogging. I feel like I'm cutting my month in half.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also removed my cat "widget." Maybe it was his fault.

    ReplyDelete