Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Another Busy Day

It was another busy day. I actually had a chance to sit down and order Hannah some school books (nothing like waiting until the last minute...), and vacuumed all the grass and tree dropping up off the floor. We are down one mouse and, hopefully, will soon find the time to empty the cupboards and clean out all the "evidence". Wouldn't want company find that!

I made it to church this evening but had a hard time staying awake. Guess I am not quite caught up on my sleep yet, or maybe I'm just not quite used to my new schedule. The girls are getting used to a new schedule too. Bella would just as soon have stayed here and played toys this morning. Emma, on the other hand, was raring to go. She had something wonderful for "Show and Tell", Queen Anne's Lace and seashells. I have to laugh because these two little girls remind me so much of Shirley Temple. I wonder if they can tap dance...

My "garden" is slow growing. I bought some new paintbrushes but have yet to find some time and inspiration to break out the paint. This is the pillar and wisteria vine my friend, Michelle, started last week. Maybe I need to focus on a new carpet remnant and the table and chairs instead and then worry about the flowers.

My computer clock reads 10:01 pm and it is time for me to go to bed. Tomorrow I must get the oil changed in my van, make a stop at the post office, and visit Shelly while I wait for my vehicle. I think I just might clean out my refrigerator and get rid of some things that have been hiding in there much too long.

1 comment: