Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged!!!

I was tagged by Kim.

The rules…
Find the 6th folder in your pictures directory and post the 6th photo in it.

So here are the instructions:

* Go to your sixth picture folder then pick your sixth picture.
* Pray that you remember the details.
* Post it on your blog.
* Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged.


(I must admit that my picture folder probably isn't in quite the order that some of yours are. I have my own "Mom's Folder" for all my stuff and decided I had to put things in order before I could figure out which picture to post, so I clicked "arrange icons by name" to find both the folder and the photo.)

These two little shacks stood on the shore of Lake Ontario about a mile north of our house. I blogged about them almost two years ago. I found it somehow comforting that they stood side by side, but in more recent days one of the buildings has disappeared. I don't know how or why but now one stands alone looking cold and lonely. One day soon I'm sure it will be gone too, maybe replaced by another edifice more stately than itself. I'm glad I took the time to stop for a quick photo nearly two years ago.

I tag... (This is the hard part!) Vicki, Gudl, Shelly, Gmj, and Della

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your visit on my blog.
    I don't think you tagged me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was editing my post. I really did tag you. I had to erase Sherri because she had already been tagged. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun, I'll be sure to check out the others.


    Martha... I love the picture you posted.. This reminds me of a Christmas Card.

    LOL:Wanda

    ReplyDelete