Saturday, November 01, 2008

A Rather Strange Day

Yesterday was full of mystery. A blushing bride showed up at my house after school and while I was in town I saw a large white dog riding a bicycle. On my way home I stopped at the grocery store for some candy and drove past a pumpkin behind the wheel of a minivan. Batman was running through Troy's front yard and on our way out to church we saw a gorilla driving a red Neon. Very strange indeed!

Last night there was a gathering at church. Uncle Ralph sold dinners and the teens provided entertainment, but it wasvery loud. James and I decided to go see a movie. We watched Fireproof. It was a good decision especially since I already had a headache. The movie was much easier to handle with a migraine than loud music with lots of bass. When we got home I took some medicine and went to bed. This evening I am feeling much better and even enjoyed Leta's first baby shower this afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Who's the old lady riding that tire swing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh's MOM! ?? Does Josh have a cold or teething? He doesn't look like he feels all that perky.
    Glad you had some adventure, I hid behind the door weellll... truth, I hid in bed with a book while hubster answered the door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does look kinda yucky... I think he was just tired. He didn't want to take his nap, so we went outside instead.

    ReplyDelete