Friday, November 21, 2008

Sea Glass Surprise!

The other day my friend, Sherri happened to mention how she and her son had collected "oodles"of sea glass on the lake shore in November. I told her she had found a treasure as Alysa and I failed to find even a shard on our trips to the beach this summer. Well, on Wednseday night at church Sherri and her son, Caleb, had a present for me, a little bag of sea glass with a special note inside. What a wonderful surprise! I'm thinking they are pretty brave going to the beach in November.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so glad it was a blessing, because that's what I wanted it to be, I never expected a blog post :). And I don't know if brave is the word, probably crazy is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes brave and crazy are the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, worry, ice cold, not good for you. For me, well that is good. :D

    ReplyDelete