Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Staying Warm


The front door is officially closed in snowy weather. Usually, I lay an old rolled up bedspread along the bottom just to keep the draft out. It isn't there yet. Until last night I wasn't sure we would need to drag the old draft catcher out of the closet but this computer room sure can get nippy on cold winter nights. Most of the time we go in and out of the house through the back door. (Remember the ice covered steps?)
This picture was taken during a snowier winter than this one. A winter when I decided to be brave and enjoy the snow. Today I was feeling neither brave nor adventurous. Besides, James took the camera when he went out for the day.

5 comments:

  1. Cameras have a way of making us do things we wouldn't normally do! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shop where I work is cold and drafty. Yesterday I couldn't get warm. I put heat on full blast in the car on my way home and took the hottest bath I could stand and still felt cold. Is it possible to have a reverse fever?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A reverse fever certainly sounds possible to me, especially when you live in the northern part of the United States. Brrrr! Gotta dring a lot of coffee just to stay warm inside!

    ReplyDelete