Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Shelly's ABC Challange

This is the ABC photo challange. Maybe you've seen these pictures and maybe you haven't. I'll do my best to find every item somewhere close to home and most likely add them to this post as I go.

A is for Apples (Mmmmm, they look yummy and so pretty too.)

B is for Barn 3 (they're numbered so we know which one we're talking about)


C is for Cattails (They grow down by the drainage ditch.)



D is for Dandelion (growing in January)


E is for Elderberries (I don't care for them but my family does.)



F is forFeet (of course!)

4 comments:

  1. Your ahead of me now! Gotta get moving....

    Love the barn picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately blogger pics have been cold and icy. I was stunned for a moment by the warm & summery apple tree photo. All those pictures are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been having fun looking through my pictures and trying to find something for each letter of the alphabet. Warm pictures sure do look nice now, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like seeing them too, It warms the soul.

    ReplyDelete