Monday, January 15, 2007

Perfect Weather







What an ice day this is. I understand conditions must be perfect for an ice storm so I am assuming this must be a perfect day. I did get outside to snap a few pictures but not until I had recovered (at least partially) from an earlier attempt. I stepped out the back door, camera in hand, and promptly slid down the ice covered steps. OUCH!!! Luckily there are only four. My backside is bruised and my shoulder blade is stiff but otherwise I am fine. I did find, however, that I don't bounce back quite as quickly as I used to. I actually felt nauseous for a little bit. Weird! So anyway, today is a "watch the weather" kind of day, a day reminiscent of one in April about 4 years ago. Back then we lost power for four days.

6 comments:

  1. OUCH!! Hope you are feeling better. Even with your little fall you still beat me to the pix. :) But I did get a couple up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha, I am glad you are okay. I do remember that ice storm because I was away in NJ while my Dad had his heart surgery and wondered why I couldn't get ahold of Alan and the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I am glad you are okay, falls at any adult age are no good, we are just to big to fall...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you didn't break any bones or anything! I know you were racing Shelly, Priscilla, and me for the 1st pics. LOL! If you check the pics on my blog you'll see that my pics were taken in the dark because when I left for work it was dark, and when I got home it was dark.

    ReplyDelete