Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Feeling Better



I'm feeling much better today than yesterday. We even drove up town to visit the library and I noticed that there are several more houses in town with lots of icicles. Even the new Town Hall/ Library has an icicle problem. Phew! We are not alone.


The snow is beautiful today, laying like a soft white blanket over the ground and trees. Jasmine finds it extremely fun and wishes someone would take her out to play for just a little while. Maybe this afternoon she will find some willing friends.


While we were out I snapped a few pictures. This is Salmon Creek just about a mile from the house. It runs into Lake Ontario not far from here.

7 comments:

  1. Your pictures look beautiful enough to be framed on a wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Few! You're better now! I'm happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you feel better , that the cafeen balance is good.
    and WOW great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didja get any pix of my house????

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOO! Now that I can see your pictures, I think I really like them. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete